MOTHER ALMOST LOSES LEGS DUE TO THIS COMMON HYGIENE HABIT
Note: this text is only for those who can bear with different disgusting things. If you cannot read sad and nasty things then stop reading.
Dana Sedgewick is a woman who shared her story with us. She had very awful destiny because she almost lost her legs due to one serious infection that occurred because of shaving.
Yes, shaving is a habit that everyone of us does for hygiene, but sometime it can be more dangerous than we can imagine.
Note again that if you cannot bear with the pictures stop reading.
She started shaving her pubic area and intimate hair and then she suddenly cut herself. She did not take into account this injury. After very short time the area become red and rash developed on her legs and pubic area. This injury became black and very bad.
When Dana saw it rushed to the hospital where doctors told her that she has already sepsis. Shortly after her arrival, Dana felt in coma. The entire possibility for living was 30%. Parents and family were sad, disappointed and pledged for help. The situation got worse day by day. After the sepsis, Dana got kidney failure, then infection of her entire skin which had bleeding all the time.
However, after couple of months, Dana woke up and when she saw her legs she was shocked. Her situation was still horrible she no longer had active and strong muscles on her legs. Doctors confirmed that she is immobile. As she says now, she thought she is going to die.
The whole treatment after her waking up lasted for 6 weeks. She was discharged after that time and in total had 21 surgeries. Her family, especially her husband was close to her all the time. She started walking and moving her legs slowly and she continued with other treatments for improving her skin condition.