19 BEST BRAIN SUPERFOODS | Just Be On Top
The brain is the most sensitive and essential organ in our body that requires exceptional care and treatments. It needs a lot of calories to work properly and also needs the quality sources of nutrients and calories. For the daily work, the brain uses around 30% of the total calorie intake of natural foods and healthy nutrients. The junk food can have a negative impact on the brain and causes obesity, so please avoid it.
There is a list of foods called superfoods when speaking about brain function and work because they give enough supplements, energy to it and prevent further issues. You can guess that we are speaking about natural products that are not loaded with additional sugars, artificial colors, trans- fats, chemicals or preservatives.
- Raw almonds: loaded with high amount of vitamin E.
- Cashews: rich in antioxidants important for boosting memory.
- Walnuts: rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Dark chocolate improves concentration and memory, releases negative pressure in mind and gives enough energy to the brain to focus on important things.
- Apples: rich in antioxidants and fiber, both very important not only for brain vitality but also for weight loss and management.
- Avocados: rich in omega-3 fatty acids that improve the cognitive function.
- Blueberries: contain anthocyanins.
- Cinnamon: the spice that is full of antioxidants, and listed on the top foods for improving the memory.
- Oregano: like other spices and herbs, oregano is also rich in antioxidants.
- Kale, spinach, and other dark, leafy greens.
- Coffee contains antioxidants and helps in releasing waste and unwanted liquids out of the body. Also, boosts energy and concentration.
- Sweet potatoes have phytonutrients, fiber, and vitamin A.
- Coconut oil: maybe one of the best and most recommended products that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other healthy ingredients that give the brain all requirements for daily work.
- Olive oil: has antioxidants and monounsaturated fats in its content and protects from diseases and disruptions in work.
- Chicken or turkey meat: lots of proteins. Make sure you eat lean pieces of meat.
- Eggs: excellent source of a protein important for the brain and entire body function.
- Salmon: loaded with omega-3s that boost brain work.
- Shirataki noodles: contain a low amount of calories but a huge amount of fiber that manages the brain work and consistency.
- Green tea: the important compound epigallocatechin gallate for boosting memory and preventing brain fog can be found in green tea. It also contains L-theanine that relaxes the brain and focuses it on important things without additional efforts.
Please share this important information with other people you care about. Sharing is caring!